Sat, 21 Aug|
GLOBAL DISCUSSION ON FIBROIDS
The Global Fibroid Alliance presents a 'Global Discussion on Fibroids' where panellists from across the globe will explore the challenges faced by women living with fibroids, current best practices and the global needs to improve life and options for women living with fibroids.
Time & Location
21 Aug 2021, 11:00 am
About The Event
Fibroid Awareness Trinidad & Tobago is pleased to be part of the Global Fibroid Alliance, a recently formed collective of organisations and individuals, from across the world, engaged in fibroid awareness, research & support work. Even more, we are pleased to join with our sisters for a GLOBAL DISCUSSION on fibroids this month.
Our founder will join fellow panellists from across the globe to explore the challenges faced by women living with fibroids, current best practices and the global needs to improve life for women living with fibroids.
Join us as the awareness and advocacy journey continues.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR (ZOOM) VIA THIS LINK: https://bit.ly/3inVxqs or the RSVP Button on the Event Page on our website.
- Korice Nancis, Founder, Fibroid Awareness Trinidad and Tobago
- Shelly-Ann Weeks, Executive Director, HerFlow Foundation (Jamaica)
- Joanne Ukposidolo, Co-Founder and Co-Owner, WombCare Clinic (Canada)
- Jenny Rosenberg, Executive Director, CARE About Fibroids (USA)
- Imani Sorhaindo, Founder, KMT Rising (UK)
- Elizabeth Korasare, Co-Founder, Fibroid Foundation Africa
- Valerie McKen, Founder, Womb-man Wise™ Health (UK)
- Angèle Mbarga, Founder, Fibrome Info France (France)
- Dr Stacey Bryan, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar and Vice-Chair of the British Caribbean Doctors and Dentists Association (UK)